I am Shirin Mehrotra, a freelance writer and Content Strategist based out of Mumbai. I was previously working with Burrp! (a Network 18 product) as a City Manager and later Features Editor planning, ideating and editing content for the brand’s website, editorial section, social media channels, e-mailers and press releases.
I now work with food, travel and wellness brands as a Content Strategist and Social Media Manager. Here’re the services that I offer:
- Planning content strategy and creating content/posts for website, blog, social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Creating graphics for social media posts.
- Setting up and managing social media pages.
- Writing e-mailers and press releases.
Do drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you my complete portfolio.
Food and Travel Writer
I am curious about food and believe that there’s a story behind every dish. I love to find out and write about the cuisines from different regions and communities of India. You’ll find my food and travel features on India Food Network and Roads and Kingdoms
I started my blog www.foodchants.com in 2011 which chronicles my recipes, food experiences, restaurant reviews and travel stories.
You can get in touch with me if you’re looking for a writer who believes in extensive research and would stick to deadlines and word-count.
YOU CAN VIEW MY PORTFOLIO ON CONTENTLY
I associate with food and travel brands to create meaningful content on my blog. I’ve tied up with following brands in the past:
- ADF’s Soul range of products – Recipe creation
- Mahindra and Mahindra’s Seed The Rise Challenge – Recipe creation
- Fox Life India – Twitter activity