Potatoes – 4 medium
Carrot – 1 medium (grated)
Cabbage – 1 cup (grated)
Capsicum – 1 medium (chopped)
Green chilies – 2 (chopped)
Green coriander – 1/4 cup (chopped)
Dry mango powder (amchoor powder) – 1 tbsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Bread – 8 slices
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Add carrot, cabbage, capsicum, green chilies, green coriander, amchoor powder, red chili powder and salt to potatoes and mix well.
- lightly soak a bread slice in abowl of water. Squeeze out the excess water, take a little potato filling and place it in the centre of the bread slice.
- Carefully wrap the bread around the potato mix to make a round ball.
- Repeat the process with rest of the bread slices.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the samosas till they turn brown.
- Serve with sauce, green chutney or any other dip of your choice.